When the Bill Of Rights contains 297 words, and Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address has 266 words, but it takes 26,911 words for government legal eagles to spell out regulations on cabbage pricing, it’s esy to see that lawyers provide us with plenty of fodder for irony and hilarity. With the pages of Lawyers: Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes, readers will find hundreds of silly sayings, “insightful” interrogations, odd laws, and original knee-slapping jokes about a profession whose practitioners write 10,000 word documents yet still call them briefs…. More >>
- Lowering the Bar: Lawyer Jokes and Legal Culture
- Latin for Lawyers. Containing I: A Course in Latin, with Legal Maxims and Phrases As a Basis of Instruction. II. A Collection of Over One Thousand Latin … III. A Vocabulary of Latin Words.
- Regulation of Lawyers, Statutes and Standards
- Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, 2010
- Anatomy of a Trial: A Primer for Young Lawyers