- ISBN13: 9780240808420
- Condition: NEW
- Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.
* You have an idea you want to pitch to a production company; how do you safeguard your concept?
* There’s a painting in the background of your independent film; is it necessary to clear the rights?
* The screenplay you and a friend wrote gets optioned; how do you split the proceeds fairly?
* How do you get a script to popular Hollywood actors or deal with their agents?
Find quick answers to these and hundreds of other questions in The Pocket Lawyer for Film and Video, the next best thing to having an entertainment attorney at your beck and call. Written by a TV-producer-turned-entertainment-lawyer, this no-nonsense reference provides fast answers in plain English: no law degree required! The Pocke… More >>
- car accident hit from behind no independent witness,liability insurance only,the driver who hit me made up a s
- How Really Smart Lawyers are Using Video on the Web
- Lowering the Bar: Lawyer Jokes and Legal Culture
- The Ultimate Guide to Your Legal Career: What Every Young Lawyer Must Know to Avoid the Mistakes and Maximize the Value of a Career in the Law
- In a child custody case, does the judge read the discovery question answers or only the opposing lawyer?