I recently had some problems with my car in which I had to take it back to the local dealership and a special engineer flew in to diagnose it. They finally came to a conclusion saying it was a defected car and they’re sending a proposal to buy it back. But if the proposal is too low or just unreasonable I plan on hiring a lawyer and sueing. What kind of lawyer would be right for this situation?
- I need help with choosing the best type of lawyer for the type of accident I went through, ?
- what type of lawyer would i find for the this type of incident:?
- What type of lawyer should I find in this situation?
- How do I handle a lawyer who is slow to respond to my questions?
- What’s the most reputable law firm in the Bay Area to handle wrongful termination case?